Here is another dandy trolley photo…this one from 1905. This one was taken on Main Street looking NE at Durham Street. The building at the far left is now Nana and Hanna’s Coffee Shop, previously Mike’s Kid’s Doggie Shop at the corner of Durham and Main Streets. Note the building behind the trolley. It was once a grocery store according to a Sanborn Map of 1885 and again in 1915. This would be the opposite corner (SE) of Durham and Main Streets.
The Hellertown Historical Society (HHS) is dedicated to preserving the history and heritage of Hellertown and its people. In 1984, the Society was granted a 99 year lease from the Borough of Hellertown to occupy, restore, and maintain a major portion of Hellertown’s historical 35 acre Heller-Wagner Grist Mill tract and its buildings.