- Hellertown Historical Society
- October 2, 2022
- 0 Comment
Who knew Magnolia Road was once known as “Green Street” in Hellertown in 1915. This Sanborn map of 1915 shows it was!! Also notice the Hellertown Post Office was located in the North half of the building on the NE corner of Saucon and Main Streets. More tidbits may be found just by zooming in on this map photo.
Hellertown Historical Society
The Hellertown Historical Society (HHS) is dedicated to preserving the history and heritage of Hellertown and its people. In 1984, the Society was granted a 99 year lease from the Borough of Hellertown to occupy, restore, and maintain a major portion of Hellertown’s historical 35 acre Heller-Wagner Grist Mill tract and its buildings.