Having a membership with HHS means that you have a passion for the past and hold our shared history in high regard within your own life. Maintaining historical buildings, preserving artifacts, researching historical records, and everyday work in our office are all only the tip of the iceberg. Membership allows you to get your foot in the door and makes you a member of our team whether you’re just down the road or hailing from another nation.
The backbone of HHS is made up of our passionate members and volunteers. The benefits listed below are our way of saying thank you to these invaluable businesses and individuals who we’ve had the pleasure of working with.
- All members receive a FREE subscription to our newsletter (published four times annually), FREE admission to many of our events, and a 10% discount at our gift shop.
- Lifetime Individual, Gold Business/Organization, and Silver Business/Organization memberships include the added benefit of a one-time 25% discount for use of our Tavern Room event venue. Businesses and organizations at either level also have the option of having their information listed to our website. See the list of current Gold and Silver members below!
Membership fees and generous donations have allowed the Hellertown Historical Society to survive and thrive through various preservation projects, events, and other activities across the community. Today, the circa 1700s Heller Grist Mill, the 1860 Pony Bridge, Hellertown’s First Jail, and countless other structures around Hellertown stand as restored portals into our past because of our members and their support. We may only continue to delight and educate Hellertown’s visitors if these places are maintained and ready for curious visitors of all ages. In short, membership fees and donations keep the past alive as time goes on.
- Individual (Student) $10/Annually
- Individual (65+) $15/Annually
- Individual (<65) $25/Annually
- Family $40/Annually
- Individual Lifetime Membership $250/One-Time
- Silver Business/Organization $100/Annually
- Gold Business/Organization $150/Annually